Frequently Asked Questions
Section 17: Countering Missionaries
- Are groups calling themselves "Jews for Jesus"
or "Messianic Jews[sic]" Jewish movements?
- Is belief in Jesus-as-G-d compatible with any
- Countering the Question: Why Don't Jews Believe
in Jesus as the Messiah?
- What do missionary groups believe?
- What sort of deceptive terminology do
- How can these missionaries be countered?
- Who is financing "Jews for Jesus" and similar
- Are the key Christian beliefs derived from
- Do the majority of Jews recognize the basis for
the Christian God as arising from the same basic God, despite the inherent
© (c) 1993-2004 Daniel P. Faigin <firstname.lastname@example.org>