[Click here for a key to the symbols used.
Some county routes were constructed with federal funds.
These routes are indicated as FAP (Federal Aid Primary), FAU (Federal Aid Urban), or FAS (Federal Aid Secondary).
If no funding source is shown, no federal funds were used.
Note that while some segments seem to have the same attributes,
they may differ in the county-local road number assigned to the segment,
or in the Caltrans Map Sheet number.]
County Sign Routes "B"
County Sign Route B2
- Montgomery Street in Oroville from Route 70 to Orange
Avenue (FAU, 1.70 mi)
- Orange Avenue in Oroville from Montgomery Street to Oroville Dam Blvd (FAU,
- Oroville Dam Blvd East in Oroville from Orange Avenue to Highlands Blvd (FAU,
- Oroville Dam Blvd East in Oroville from Highlands Blvd to the Oroville city
limit (0.26 mi)
- Oroville Dam Blvd East from the Oroville city limits to the Oroville urban
limit (0.60 mi)
- Oroville Dam Blvd East from the Oroville urban limit to Oroville Powerhouse
Road (2.18 mi)
- Oroville Dam Blvd East from Oroville Powerhouse Road to Canyon Drive
(unmaintained, 1.02 mi)
- Canyon Drive from Royal Oaks Drive to Route 162 (FAS, 1.14 mi)
History and Signage Information
This route was defined in 1964.
Total milage: 7.50 mi.
© 1996-2018 Daniel P. Faigin.
Maintained by: Daniel P. Faigin